Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar - Destination Wedding, Honeymoon & Vow Renewal Packages Riviera Maya, Mexico
For more information on Weddings or Honeymoons here Contact Us!
- Additional Info
Riviera Maya: Mexico’s Caribbean coast, filled with history
The best mix of rest, leisure, history, and culture
I bet you didn’t know that a land mass equaling three Frances and nine Great Britains could fit inside Mexico. That’s why there are many Mexicos in the Mexican nation. Iberostar Paraíso Del Mar brings you the Mexican Caribbean, with its thousands of years of history and never-ending beaches, as well as an unavoidable meeting with one of the most interesting pre-Columbian civilizations: the Mayas.
Just 30 minutes from the Cancún airport and a mere hour from the Mayan city of Tulum, Iberostar Paraíso Del Mar is a beachfront 5-star hotel where you can enjoy it all. For the youngest guests, we have Star Camp, with endless fun activities where they are taught values. Adults can enjoy our SPA Sensations or the 18-hole golf course. The available gastronomy will take you beyond Mexico and let your five senses tour Japan, Brazil or Italy. And the experience will be unforgettable: because a one-of-a-kind place like Riviera Maya should be explored the right way.
Weddings by Iberostar
AS IMAGINED BY YOU
You have probably been dreaming about your destination wedding day.
You have imagined the venue location, the decor, the food, your friends and family having the best time ever & of course your significant other looking deeply into your eyes saying ‘I do”. This is what "Weddings by Iberostar as Imagined By You" is all about. Leaders in all-inclusive destination weddings, we provide total customization, enhanced sustainability, and a guest experience unlike any other. After all, you are here for the day of your dreams, and we are prepared to live up to that promise.
Simply put, you dream, and we will deliver.
EVER GREEN WEDDINGS
We are committed to caring for the environment. That's why we infuse eco-consciousness into everything we do, including weddings and honeymoons. This means building from a greener foundation, and sourcing sustainable options. It means planning every detail and doing so while still maintaining the highest standards of luxury, quality, and unique experience... Guaranteed.
This approach allows us to create an exceptional experience for our couples now, and those years into the future. We're living proof that sustainability can still be stunning
At Iberostar we believe each wedding is unique as the couple getting married, so we have removed the wedding package approach to allow you unlimited inspiration. Instead of telling you what we have, we ask you what you want.
Your Iberostar wedding team is a group of highly trained individuals, fully immersed and ready to guide and help you to create your dream wedding.
Our promise is that no two days will ever be exactly the same. We even limit our weddings to no more than 2 per property each day so that your day is truly YOUR day.
ALL WEDDINGS INCLUDE
● Personalized service from an onsite Romance Event Planner
● Location for the ceremony including setup of wedding venue
● Officiant for a Symbolic Ceremony
● Recorded music and microphone
● Sparkling wine served after the ceremony
● Classic white frosted wedding cake
● Dinner reservation in one of the a la carte restaurants for 12 guests(when not having a private reception)
● Bride’s fresh floral bouquet
● Matching groom’s boutonnière
● Complimentary room upgrade to the next category for the couple (subject to availability, Presidential Suite is excluded from upgrades)
● Complimentary late check out for wedding couple (subject to availability)
● 10% discount on spa services for wedding guests (boutique purchases excluded)
● Welcome and In Stay amenities for the wedding couple
Services available with extra charge ($):
● Private Dinner Reception, Cocktail hours and any other additional events
● Wedding Cake table: Cake decor and table matching inspiration
● Sweetheart table for the wedding couple matching inspiration
● Spa & Salon
● Wedding passes for off property guests
● Entertainment including DJ and live music
● Other private events such as cocktail hours, bonfires, etc
● Photography and Videography
● Additional floral and decor upgrades.
● Wedding couples are included in the number of people covered. Iberostar requires that the wedding couple and 80% of the wedding guests stay a minimum of 3nights at the hotel where the wedding takes place
● Services available in all markets, unless otherwise noted
● Other offerings may be available
● All prices are in US dollars(USD). Prices are valid for weddings taking place through 31/OCT/2023. Blackout dates may apply. Prices subject to change without notice
● Non-refundable $250 deposit required to lock date for wedding (payment via credit card or wire transfer)
● Restaurant in a semi-private area
● No substitutions will be allowed. No discounts apply for smaller groups
● External vendor charges as well as penalty fees may apply when not using resort approved suppliers.
● Images shown are for inspiration purposes and are not intended to reflect the exact final product should you choose to recreate something similar. Flower and décor choices vary by destination and seasonality
Wedding Week: Experience a week full of bonding, adventure, and unforgettable memories. We will do all the heavy lifting, all you have to do is enjoy. Simply put, it’s putting more time, love, and laughter into your happily ever after!
Couples can also take advantage of the Iberostar romance experience with the Proposal Collection, including engagements in beautiful settings such as at the beach, in a luxurious suite, or the spa, among others, with a la carte options also available.
The Honeymoon Collection – This collection includes five interest-based options that appeal to foodies, thrill-seekers, those who just want to be pampered, and everything in between.