El Dorado Royale Suites - Destination Wedding, Honeymoon & Vow Renewal Packages Riviera Maya, Mexico
For more information on Weddings or Honeymoons here Contact Us!
- Additional Info
LUXURY JACUZZI JUNIOR SUITE
These newly renovated, oversized suites boast 590 square feet of luxury with a choice of one king-size bed or 2 double beds, contemporary bathrooms with dual sinks and glass-enclosed showers, a romantic indoor Jacuzzi® for two, and a private terrace or balcony, where guests can relax and enjoy intimate time together. Max Occupancy: 3 Adults.
SWIM-UP JACUZZI JUNIOR SUITE
Step right into the lazy river that crosses in front of your patio. The décor of these swim-up suites was inspired by local Mexican artisans, and features luxurious bedding, beautifully crafted wood furniture including king-size bed, nightstands and desk, and a romantic indoor Jacuzzi® for two. Max Occupancy: 2 Adults.
PREMIUM JACUZZI JUNIOR SUITE
These newly renovated, oversized suites boast 590 square feet of luxury with one king-size bed, contemporary bathrooms with dual sinks and glass-enclosed showers, a romantic indoor Jacuzzi® for two, and a private terrace or balcony, where guests can relax and enjoy intimate time together. Premium services include private check-in, champagne and fruit basket in room upon arrival, pillow and aromatherapy menus, personal concierge service, and pool butler service. Max Occupancy: 2 adults.
PREMIUM SWIM-UP JACUZZI JUNIOR SUITE
These newly renovated, oversized suites boast 590 square feet of luxury with a choice of one king-size bed or 2 double beds, contemporary bathrooms with dual sinks and glass-enclosed showers, a romantic indoor Jacuzzi® for two, and a private terrace right on the edge of our lazy river where guests can relax and enjoy intimate time together. Premium services include private check-in, champagne and fruit basket in room upon arrival, pillow and aromatherapy menus, personal concierge service, and pool butler service. Max Occupancy: 3 Adults.
Live like royalty in a suite fit for a king. These luxuriously updated suites include DVD player, connoisseur cabinet with your four favorite spirits, upgraded minibar and welcome amenities including fruit basket, bottle of champagne and house wine. Guests also enjoy daily turndown service, enhanced butler/concierge services, aromatherapy and pillow menus, dinner reservations, movie selection menu and complimentary in-suite internet access. All suites feature beautifully crafted wood furniture with king-size bed. Throughout the resort, guests enjoy access to Vonage internet phone, E-lounge and one candlelight beach dinner during their stay. Max Occupancy: 2 Adults.
ROYAL SWIM-UP SUITE
Live like royalty on the shore of our sparkling, lazy river. These luxuriously updated suites include DVD player, connoisseur cabinet with your four favorite spirits, upgraded minibar and welcome amenities including fruit basket, bottle of champagne and house wine. Guests also enjoy daily turndown service, enhanced butler/concierge services, aromatherapy and pillow menus, complimentary in-suite internet access and more. All suites feature beautifully crafted wood furniture with king-size bed. Throughout the resort, guests enjoy access to Vonage internet phone, E-lounge and one candlelight beach dinner during their stay. Max Occupancy: 2 Adults.
CONNOISSEUR TWO BEDROOM SUITE
Palatial in size at 3,584 square feet, and elegant by design, each suite features master and guest bedrooms, fine Italian linens, expansive marble bathrooms, a living room and dining room, and a bar stocked with premium liquors, wines, juices, and gourmet snacks. Outdoor living is just as extravagant, with a pool and Jacuzzi® surrounded by your own private patio complete with chaise lounges and a hammock. Your personal Major-domo is on hand to schedule private in-suite dinners and provide service that is attentive yet unobtrusive. Max Occupancy: 6 Adults.
Restaurants & Bars
El Dorado Royale Dining
Savor every moment of the Karisma Gourmet Inclusive® Experience in any of El Dorado Royale’s 9 elegant à la carte restaurants. Every meal is a demonstration of our chefs’ mastery of the culinary arts.
Pacific Rim Cuisine. The Pacific meets the Caribbean in a tranquil, Asian-fusion ambiance. Savor a menu of fresh sushi and Asian-influenced cuisine under the watchful eyes of Kampai’s Buddha statues.
SANTA FE GRILL
International Cuisine. Echoing the style of an old New Mexico mission, Sante Fe Grill melds innovative Southwestern flavors with a coal-fired oven to create cuisine designed to be savored, and shared. Don’t miss the spectacular sunset over the surrounding mangroves from the comfort of Sante Fe Grill.
Culinary Theatre. Your dinner is the show in this very special evening under the big top in our 90-foot-high, thatched roof culinary theatre. Our chef is paired with a wine expert to entertain and inform you as a lavish, beautifully choreographed, multi course meal is prepared in front of you. Feast your eyes on four towering screens as every technique is revealed, and gain insight into the nuances of proper pairings in this unforgettable evening of fun, food and wine.
Contemporary Italian Cuisine. The Italian Riviera meets Riviera Maya. Imported ingredients ensure an authentic taste of Italy in a stylish and romantic ambiance.
International Cuisine. Open air palapa serving À la carte International Cuisine with a special focus on Mediterranean cuisine at dinner.
International Cuisine. Savor the flavors of the world in an elegant, air conditioned, à la carte setting at Cocotal. With an expansive chef’s menu, there’s truly something for everything.
Mexican Cuisine. Delight your senses with the flavors and textures of authentic Mexican cuisine, prepared with passion using local ingredients. A broad menu includes tacos, fajitas, pico de gallo and more, in a pleasant and casual atmosphere.
Gourmet breakfast & lunch. Start your day in paradise, merging into the jungle, in a stress-free scene having a mouth watering gourmet breakfast & lunch.
JOJO’S RESTAURANT & BEACH BAR
Caribbean Cuisine. Enjoy the freshest gourmet seafood and island inspired dishes in a relaxed, beachfront atmosphere, with breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea.
Gourmet Bites. Satisfy those midafternoon hunger pangs with freshly prepared bites from our Gourmet Corners. Enjoy pizza fresh from a wood-fired oven at La Cabaña Pizzeria. Or stop by Health Bar for fresh fruit, juices and smoothies.
- HEALTH BAR – Serving fresh fruit, juices, whole wheat sandwiches and smoothies.
- LAS OLAS – Serving various salads and sandwiches.
- KICK – Preparations from the grill, Mexican specialties, ice-cold beer or other beverages.
Cold drinks. Soft sand. Endless ocean views. And a swing chair gently swaying in the breeze. No matter when you’re here, it’s always happy hour at The Beach Bar.
Enjoy a variety of Bellinis in a contemporary lounge ambiance.
GAVIOTAS SEASHORE BAR
The perfect spot to enjoy your first drink of the day, and an even better place to grab a nightcap.
MARTINIS LOBBY BAR
Premium martinis and cocktails. Sip martinis at the sophisticated-chic Martini Bar, which serves premium vodkas from around the world.
BAR LAS GUACAMAYAS
Premium Cocktails. Relax on one of the swinging chairs while savoring a cold drink. Choose between a great variety of beverages (cold Mexican beers, cheladas, exotic cocktails or aged tequila) with live music.
Our swim-up bars serve gourmet snacks, premium cocktails and other refreshing beverages without you having to leave the pool.
- LA ISLA – Located at La Isla Swimming Pool.
- TUCANES – Located at Tucanes Swimming Pool.
- FUENTES – Located at Fuentes Swimming Pool.
- SPOT – Located at Spot Swimming Pool.
EL DORADO ROYALE SPA
What the warm sun, sand and surf do for your body, Náay Spa will do for your soul. Adhering to the ancient Mayan principles of Earth, Wind, Fire and Water in perfect balance, a visit to our exclusive Náay Spa will add another element to your vacation: Joy.
Náay Spa services include everything from hydrotherapy, herbal therapy, facials, body treatments and reflexology, to a nearly infinite variety of massage treatments culminating in our romantic oceanfront couples Sky Massage. There’s also a complete beauty salon and a private bridal suite.
Services & Amenities
At El Dorado Royale, by Karisma we take pleasure in making sure every moment of your visit lives up to your expectations. From a welcoming champagne toast upon arrival to turndown service at night, our entire staff is here make you feel at home. There’s no limit to how far we’ll go to create an experience you’ll remember forever. All you have to do is ask.
Karisma Gourmet Inclusive® Experience Features
- Accommodations as selected
- Welcome glass of sparkling wine and refreshing towel
- All gourmet meals and specialty bites
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages from a selection of domestic and international premium brands
- Minibar with beer, water, soft drinks stocked once a day
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Free International calls
- Daily and nightly activity program with live music & shows
- Bicycles provided to ride around the premises
- Hospitality Desk
- 12 swimming pools, one of which is a natural salt-water pool
- 2 hard surface lighted tennis courts. Rackets and balls provided free of charge. Restrictions apply to be used at night
- Complimentary Shuttle to Cancun and Playa del Carmen Reservation required
- Personal Concierge Service from 8 am to 11 pm
- Fitness Center, Sauna and Steam Room
- 24 hours room service (restrictions apply on rainy days)
- Taxes and gratuities includedSwimming Pools
As if one mile of perfect Caribbean beachfront wasn’t enough, El Dorado Royale boasts five sparkling swimming pools including a saltwater pool, swim-up bars, and a lazy river connecting to the resort’s main pool.
Other Services Available
- In addition to the Karisma Gourmet Inclusive® Experience features, enjoy these options at an additional cost:
- Scuba diving trips, certificates, rental equipment and deep-sea fishing
- Gift shop
- Car rental
- Fax services
- Business center
- Wave runners and parasailing
- Candle light dinner from 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- SPA services
- International wine selection
- Laundry service
- Money exchange
- Medical services available 24 hours
- Special wedding, honeymoon and anniversary packages
- Tennis lessons, group clinics, private lessons and more
- Optional in-room amenities and packages (online store)
- ATM – USD Only
For some people, a vacation is all about warm sun, cold drinks and a comfortable chair. For others, it’s about new adventures and experiences. Happily, there’s something for everyone at El Dorado Royale. Take a scuba clinic in the main pool and you’ll be immersed in an underwater world in no time. Or just grab a mask and snorkel and skim the surface. You’ll find tennis lessons and yoga classes, crossfit and aqua fitness classes, cooking lessons, tequila tastings and so much more. And we’re the only resort in Riviera Maya that offers on-site Waverunner rentals, ATV tours and horseback riding.
List of Activities
- 5K run*
- Aqua gym
- Beach volley
- Bicycles & Bike Tour
- Bonanza ranch*
- Crazy game
- Cocktail lessons
- Dance lessons
- Eco tour
- Fruit carving
- Greenhouse tour
- Kayak tour
- Spanish lessons
- Snorkel tour
- Spinning class*
- Tennis clinic
- Towel decoration
- Water volleyball
- Water polo
- Yoga class
- Zumba class*
- *Additional charge
GOURMET INCLUSIVE® ROMANCE EXPERIENCE
From popping the question to saying "I Do", and celebrating honeymoons, anniversaries, vow renewals and more, Karisma Hotels & Resorts has what you crave for a perfect romantic getaway.
Our resorts are already perfectly paired for romance, with intimate settings and luxurious amenities that include award winning service, world-class spas, romantic rooms and Gourmet Inclusive® cuisine. We're just adding to our award winning recipe an all-new Romance Experience Menu and the personal service of our resident Romance Maître D's who will help you plan the perfect romantic getaway uniquely designed for your love story.
WEDDINGS IN PARADISE. THE START OF SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL.
With everything from beach and pier weddings, to private chapels, to our one-of-a-kind Sky Weddings, we will make your dream destination wedding come to life. Whether you already have a vision for your big day or decide to choose your décor from our ground breaking Memorable Moments Signature Wedding Collection™ by Karisma, our masterful Signature Wedding Designers™ will help you create a truly special Gourmet Inclusive® Wedding Event that will make everyone feel embraced by a moment that will last forever.
THE STYLE YOU'VE ALWAYS DREAMED OF. THE QUALITY YOU DESERVE.
Explore our ground breaking collection of décor packages, each of which has its own distinct personality to make your day even more special. Select one of the effortlessly stylish Memorable Moments Signature Wedding Collections™ as it comes or choose to customize any of them to reflect your unique style.
THE ULTIMATE MEMORABLE MOMENTS WEDDING EXPERIENCE PACKAGE
Your choice of THE MEMORABLE MOMENTS SIGNATURE WEDDING COLLECTION™ CEREMONY DECOR PACKAGES:
COASTAL BLISS CEREMONY
Harness the essence of the Caribbean Coast in light and breezy fashion with this elegantly beachy collection. The natural beauty of the shore is sure to enchant you as you pledge your love to one another.
City chic meets the sea with this bold yet refined collection for the wedding couple with of-the-moment taste. Embrace your guests with luxurious details that will set your destination wedding head and shoulders above the rest.
Find your fairy tale in a Caribbean paradise with this fanciful collection. Antique inspired features and romantic vintage details will add timeless style to your destination wedding.
A combination local culture paired with sleek, trendy details has never been so chic. This collection was inspired by the rustic charm of Old World Mexico and highlights its beauty with smoky lavender and sage succulent accents.
The alluring, exotic atmosphere created by this collection is enhanced by the natural beauty of your Caribbean surroundings. You and your guests will be swept off your feet as the rich detail of Majestic Flair detail washes over you.
Chic and shimmering, this collection was inspired by the extravagance of old Hollywood. Step into a dream as you surround yourself with the opulent details of Pure Glamour.
Gourmet Inclusive® Reception Pairings
- One Hour Cocktail with Signature Bites*
- Chef Inspired 4-Course Private Reception Dinner
- $200 Credit for Jackson Family Wine Pairing
- 2 Tier Signature Wedding Cake
- 1 Wedding Lounge Love Seat
- 6 Wedding Lounge Puff Seats
- Coordinating Memorable Moments Signature Wedding Collection™ Throw Pillows
- 1 Wedding Lounge Coffee Table
- 1 Coordinated Memorable Moments Signature Wedding Collection™ Centerpiece for Coffee Table
- Gazebo Tent
Ultimate Gourmet Experiences
- Semi Private Dinner Reservation for Your Wedding Group with a Personalized Menu Card
- Memorable Moments Signature Turn Down Service in Each Room of Your Wedding Group with a Personalized Note and Sweet Treat
- The Memorable Moments Honeymoon Package
- Jackson Family Wines Wine & Cheese Celebration
- La Crema Chardonnay
- La Crema Pinot Noir
- 5 Premium Gourmet Cheeses & Cheese Fondue
THE ULTIMATE MEMORABLE MOMENTS EXPERIENCE PRICE: $7985 FOR UP TO 24 PEOPLE (Charge for additional guests)
ALWAYS & FOREVER WEDDING PACKAGE
We have gone beyond the basics to include all of the details for the perfect destination wedding in this package.
- Romantic Ceremony Location
- Ceremony Décor
- Services of a Signature Wedding Designer™
- Onsite Wedding Team
- Sound System with Speakers and Microphone
- Justice of the Peace or Non-Denominational Minister
- Translation of Ceremony
- Wedding Certificate
- Filing of All Documents
- Translation Services
- Semi-Private Dinner Reservation
- Groom's Room with Gourmet Bites
- Wedding Website & Honeymoon Gift Registry
- Memorable Moments Honeymoon & Anniversary Package
THE PRIVATE ENCLAVE WEDDING EXPERIENCE
Bond with those you love most with this intimate destination wedding experience. El Dorado Resorts provide tasteful luxury for an adults-only escape, and this is your chance to reserve an entire private section of this AAA Four Diamond Gourmet Inclusive® resort exclusively for you and your wedding guests. Enjoy your own private swimming pool and swim-up bar, stroll your own private white sand stretch of beach, and experience pampering by private butlers.
THE PRIVATE ENCLAVE WEDDING EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:
Along with décor, Ceremony Essentials, Signature Inclusions and beyond, your Dream Wedding includes an array of events to celebrate with your guests and we will bring them right to your door so that you can cherish this special time spent with your loved ones.
- The Gourmet Inclusive® Private Resort Experience
- A Private Enclave with a Private Pool
- Luxury Casitas with Outdoor Shower*
- The Gourmet Inclusive® Experience
- Personalized Butler Service for Your Entire Wedding Group
- All Oceanfront Suites
- An Array of Private Events Brought to Your Enclave
- The Private Enclave Wedding Experience Ceremony Price: $15,450 For 34 Guests (Charge for additional guests)
Celebrate the day you said, "I Do" in style. Whether you are looking to start married life in luxury or you are reveling in romance on the day when two became one, Karisma Hotels & Resorts provides you with the perfect backdrop. You will find an unmatched level of service for a Gourmet Inclusive® honeymoon or anniversary that will make your stay romantic and memorable, with our compliments. We invite you to explore the FREE Taste of Romance Honeymoon Package and the COMPLIMENTARY Memorable Moments Honeymoon and Anniversary Package.
TASTE OF ROMANCE HONEYMOON PACKAGE
- Your lovers' escape will exceed your wildest expectations with these FREE offerings designed to help enhance the romance, courtesy of Karisma Hotels & Resorts.
- Package Includes:
- Chilled bottle of champagne delivered to room upon arrival
- Special turn-down service that includes a gourmet sweet treat
- 15% discount on spa services.
- Late check out - 3:00pm (subject to availability)
- Valid in North America market only. 5 night minimum stay required.
- Copy of marriage certificate (or wedding invitation with wedding photo) required at check-in
- Package can be reserved for use up to 30 days after wedding date.
- Available for purchase to non-qualifying couples for $75 USD.
- Package inclusions may vary without previous notice.
- Cannot be combined with any other promotion unless otherwise specified.
- Not valid for any reservations traveling with a group or wedding party.
- Guests originating outside of North America should visit their travel provider for package details
MEMORABLE MOMENTS HONEYMOON PACKAGE
Spice up your stay even more with these COMPLIMENTARY amenities, which include your Romance Maître D who will help you tailor make your dream romance experience to reflect your love story.
- The Personal Service of our Romance Maître D
- Private gourmet four course candlelit dinner on the beach
- Romantically decorated suite with rose petals and aroma therapy following private dinner
- Chef's special gourmet breakfast in bed morning after dinner
- Beachfront sky massages 2 X 1 offer
- Chilled bottle of champagne delivered to room upon arrival
- 15% discount on spa services
- Fresh tropical floral arrangement in room
- One night anniversary return stay voucher
QUALIFYING ROOM CATEGORIES
- Must stay in qualifying room category or higher for a minimum of 5 nights.
- El Dorado Royale - Swim up Jacuzzi Suite
- El Dorado Casitas Royale - Casita Suite
- El Dorado Seaside Suites - Oceanfront Infinity Suite
- El Dorado Sensimar Riviera Maya - Beachfront Jacuzzi Junior Suite
- Valid in North America market only.
- 5 night minimum stay required.
- Copy of marriage certificate (or wedding invitation with wedding photo) required at check-in.
- Package can be reserved for use up to 30 days after wedding date for honeymoons and 30 days before and after wedding date for anniversaries.
- Available for purchase in non-qualifying categories for $750 USD per couple.
- One massage must be purchased to receive one of equal or lesser value complimentary.
- One night return stay voucher valid for future stays of 5 nights (not including free night) or longer, non-transferable, holidays excluded and must be used within 395 days of check out date.
- Package inclusions may vary without previous notice. Not combinable with any other promotion unless otherwise specified.
- Only available when qualifying category is purchased.
- Not valid for any reservations traveling with a group or wedding party.
- Not combinable with Taste of Romance Honeymoon Package.
LEGAL CEREMONY IN MEXICO
This type of ceremony also referred to as a civil ceremony is only performed by a Judge and is available 7 days a week except on Mexican holidays. Although civil marriages performed in Mexico are legal in Mexico, you must legalize your marriage at your local court if you want it to be recognized as legal in your in your country of birth/residence. You do this by registering your marriage certificate at your local City Hall. Legal ceremonies can also be combined with a religious one if you choose. This service is performed in Spanish and translated to English by a member of our wedding team.
REQUIREMENTS FOR A LEGAL CEREMONY IN MEXICO
- VALID PASSPORT: Passports are required to enter Mexico and are also mandatory for a legal wedding to be performed. Passports must be presented to the On-Site Wedding Team at the time of the wedding consultation.
- TOURIST CARD: These are provided on the airplane prior to arrival into the Cancun International Airport. Names on the tourist card and passport MUST be the same.
- ADVANCED HOTEL STAY: wedding couple must arrive at their hotel three business days prior to the legal wedding ceremony date in order to complete the blood tests and process the necessary documents. Saturday and Sunday are not considered working days.
- CIVIL CEREMONY FORM: A civil ceremony form must be completed (available through your Wedding Designer) indicating witnesses name, age, nationality, home address and occupation.
- DIVORCED GROOM: If the groom is divorced no additional documentation is needed.
- DIVORCED BRIDE: If the bride is divorced (must be at least one year in order to remarry) and her passport is in her maiden name no additional documentation is needed. If the bride is divorced and her passport is under her ex-husband's last name, then she must present her Birth Certificate and Divorce Certificate translated into Spanish by an Official Translator and with an Apostille Seal. The Apostille Seal is necessary when issuing a document from one country to another for legal purposes. For information on how to obtain the Apostille Seal, please contact the Secretary of State Office or visit: http://travel.state.gov/law/judicial/judicial_2545.html
- DECEASED FORMER SPOUSE: If a wedding couple's former spouse is deceased then a copy of the Death Certificate is required.
- HEALTH CERTIFICATE: Mexican laws require a Health Certificate for all legal wedding ceremonies. Blood tests are done to determine blood type, HIV and STD status. Tests must be taken at the resort and results are ready within 24 hours. Approximate cost is $250 USD per couple (unless stated as an inclusion in your wedding package).
- WITNESSES: Legal wedding ceremonies require four witnesses. The hotel can provide witnesses at no extra cost. If the wedding couple provides their own witnesses the following is needed from each witness:
- Valid passport or driver's license
- Tourist Card
- Witnesses must arrive at the hotel three business days prior to the legal wedding ceremony date in order to complete the l legal document process and be present during the onsite meeting with the wedding team.
- Witnesses must be at least 18 years of age at the time of the ceremony.
- The United States Department of State requires that all Weddings Certificates from ceremonies performed in the Caribbean, including Mexico, have the Apostille Seal. This procedure can be done by our Wedding Department for an additional fee of $250 USD. By requesting this service you receive: an extra copy of your wedding certificate, the Apostille seal, translation into English and FedEx delivery to your home address, usually within 60 days after the ceremony.