- Additional Info
Iberostar Hacienda Dominicus is the perfect place to have a beach themed wedding located in Bayahibe, a small village in the province of La Altagracia. It’s close to a few different islands that offer lots of activities for tourists, like ATV driving in Saona, where you’ll cruise through fruit and sugar plantations and stop at the Chavon River. Or golfing in Casa de Campo, snorkeling in Catalina, or visiting Altos Chavon, where you can walk through art shops and museums. You can also visit La Romana, a city that’s about 30 minutes away from Iberostar Hacienda Dominicus, where you can stop at a cigar factory, stroll through markets or go on an outback safari.
For relaxation and a good old time, Iberostar Hacienda Dominicus is hands down the place to be. For families and couples alike. For relaxing, reconnecting and recuperating, this five-star all- inclusive resort is the perfect setting for your destination wedding or honeymoon. Whether taking a stroll through the beautiful gardens or basking in the sun by the pool or even loosening up on the dance floor at the disco, you’ll feel your muscles unwind throughout your stay. And with multiple Jacuzzis, a sauna, a spa with every massage imaginable and nightly shows, the good time just keeps on getting better. Iberostar Hacienda Dominicus is truly your Caribbean dream vacation.
When you’re on vacation, your hotel room becomes your home away from home. That’s why Iberostar Hacienda Dominicus takes care of having everything you’re used to like plush pillows, comfortable sheets, a cozy atmosphere, even a balcony or a terrace. From standard rooms to junior suites you surely won’t be homesick. Amenities range from a dining and an outside sitting area complete with comfortable couch. Plus, of course, the comforts of home like an iron board, a safe deposit box, a mini-bar, a hair dryer and satellite television.
- Standard Rooms: 463
- Junior Suites: 38
Go ahead, indulge a little. Celebrate at the numerous dining tables at Iberostar Hacienda Dominicus. Explore hundreds of food combinations, with different flavors, textures and tastes. With four a la carte restaurants plus one international buffet and one grill snack bar, you’re really in for a gastronomic treat. The salads are fresh and crispy, the entrees are savory to the last bite and the desserts are beyond your sweetest dreams. Try the teppanyaki, the tortilla soup or a good old rib eye steak. Whatever you try, it’ll be a mouth-watering pleasure.
Iberostar Hacienda Dominicus has lots of ways to keep your entire family entertained, you’re all on vacation after all. From parents who want to reconnect in bars and nightclubs. To a number of pools and live nightly shows for teens. And to Lucy’s Club, a friendly atmosphere for kids where they can read, color and watch movies. Plus, let’s not forget the crystal-clear beach where everyone can have fun.
At Iberostar Hacienda Dominicus, there’s lots of ways to stay active and more importantly, to have fun. From scuba diving and kayaking, to tennis and yoga , and even archery and air gun tournaments, this resort has it all. Plus, a full gym so you can sweat to your favorite music. And to reward yourself, try a full body massage at our spa.
On our premises, we have a CDC PADI GOLD PALM RESORT, operated by Dressel Divers International.
They offer a wide range of boat excursions, right out the beach of our hotel (Extra charge)
Gracing the shores of the Dominican Republic's most breathtaking beaches, Iberostar Hotels and Resorts offers a setting second to none to begin your life of wedded bliss.
Beneath swaying palms on sun-kissed beaches, your dream day will become a stunning reality, with a personal wedding coordinator on hand to take care of every detail, so you can relax and enjoy your day to the fullest.
At Iberostar Hotels and Resorts, we're here to help you create the wedding you've always wanted. From white sandy shores to tropical gardens and gazebos, no matter where you choose to exchange your vows, we can come up with a storybook setting.
But the setting is just the beginning, We offer a variety of wedding packages, from a blessing package, performed by a non-denominational minister, to a civil wedding package performed by a justice of the peace. With only one wedding per day, you can rest assured that your once-in-a-lifetime event receives the attention it deserves.
The Iberostar Hacienda Dominicus invites you to relax amid the swaying palms, beside the deep blue waters of the tranquil Caribbean. On your wedding day, you will be the stars.
ALL WEDDINGS INCLUDE
● Personalized service from an onsite Romance Event Planner
● Location for the ceremony including setup of wedding venue
● Officiant for a Symbolic Ceremony
● Recorded music and microphone
● Sparkling wine served after the ceremony
● Classic white frosted wedding cake
● Dinner reservation in one of the a la carte restaurants for 12 guests(when not having a private reception)
● Bride’s fresh floral bouquet
● Matching groom’s boutonnière
Wedding Week: Experience a week full of bonding, adventure, and unforgettable memories. We will do all the heavy lifting, all you have to do is enjoy. Simply put, it’s putting more time, love, and laughter into your happily ever after!
Couples can also take advantage of the Iberostar romance experience with the Proposal Collection, including engagements in beautiful settings such as at the beach, in a luxurious suite, or the spa, among others, with a la carte options also available.
The Honeymoon Collection – This collection includes five interest-based options that appeal to foodies, thrill-seekers, those who just want to be pampered, and everything in between.
- Documentation required for a legal wedding:
- Two witnesses
- Valid passports for the wedding couple and witnesses
- Original birth certificates for the wedding couple
- Celibacy certificate – This document is issued by an attorney and it states you are eligible to legally marry
- Divorce certificate (where applicable), stamped by the Dominican Embassy in your home country. If the bride was married before, she should be divorced for a minimum of 10-month period
- If bride or groom is a widow (widower), the spouse’s death certificate is
- required as well as the previous wedding certificate
- All presented documents must be originals
- All documents must be translated into Spanish by an official translator and legalized by the Dominican Embassy in your country
You must check legal requirements with the Dominican Consulate in your country of residence as these can change at any time
Your Iberostar honeymoon, long-anticipated after all the planning and celebrating, can take you anywhere from tropical beaches to the most beautiful corners of the Mediterranean to the adventure of a cruise on the Amazon.
Many couples decide to hold their wedding ceremonies at home, in the company of their family and friends, and then travel for their honeymoon.
Each of the Iberostar Resorts offers something different and could be the ideal destination for your honeymoon.
The Wedding couple is included in the number of people in each package. All packages require that the wedding couple and 80% of the wedding guests stay a minimum of 3 nights at the hotel where the wedding takes place. Other offers may be available. All prices are in US dollars (USD). Non refundable $250 deposit required to lock-in the date for the wedding (payment via credit card or wire transfer). Prices are valid for weddings taking place 11/1/17 through 10/31/18. Available for new bookings only. Blackout dates may apply. Restaurant in semi-private area. No substitutions will be allowed. No discounts apply for smaller groups. Prices subject to change without notice. External vendor fees may apply when not using the resort approved suppliers.
Documentation required for a legal wedding in the Dominican Republic:
- Two witnesses.
- Valid passports for the wedding couple and witnesses.
- Original birth certificates for the wedding couple.
- Celibacy certificate – This document is issued by an attorney and it states you are eligible to legally marry.
- Divorce certificate (where applicable), stamped by the Dominican Embassy in your home country. If the bride was married before, she should be divorced for a minimum of 10-month period.
- If the bride or groom is a widow (widower), the spouse’s death certificate is required as well as the previous wedding certificate.
- All presented documents must be originals.
- All documents must be translated into Spanish by an official translator and legalized by the
Dominican Embassy in your country.
You must check legal requirements with the Dominican Consulate in your country of residence as these can change at any