- Additional Info
Iberostar Punta Cana sits directly on Playa Bávaro, one of the finest beaches in the world and fast becoming the leading destination for destination weddings. This five-mile stretch of tropical beach is protected by a coral reef with a magnificent world of wonders underwater. Just 20 minutes away from Punta Cana International Airport, this five-star all-inclusive is what Caribbean dream vacations are made of. Plaza Bávaro has everything you need to have a great time: Nightclubs, bars, restaurants, golf course, gift shopping and more. About two million tourists visit this area every year and go back home with rave reviews.
Be the first to visit the newly renovated Iberostar Punta Cana. The rooms and junior suites of this five star all- inclusive resort have a new classy décor with comfortable beds and spacious bathrooms complete with shower and tub. Even the lobby is getting a brand new design, with a giant fountain in the middle to welcome you, a lobby bar serving premium drinks and La pergola, a stage where a band will play meringue, salsa and bachata nightly. Some of the other great reasons to visit are the wonderful a la carte restaurants, the casino, the refreshing pools and much more. Come join your American and Canadian neighbors in this Caribbean wonderland, Iberostar Punta Cana.
When you’re on vacation, your hotel room becomes your home away from home. That’s why Iberostar Punta Cana takes care of having everything you’re used to like plush pillows, comfortable sheets, a cozy atmosphere, even a balcony or a terrace. From standard rooms to junior suites you surely won’t be homesick. Amenities range from a dining and an outside sitting area complete with comfortable couch. Plus, of course, the comforts of home like an iron board, a safe deposit box, a mini-bar, a hair dryer and satellite television.
Whatever mood you’re in, you’ll find the satisfaction to your craving at Iberostar Punta Cana. This five-star all-inclusive resort includes tons of different cuisines from Mexican and Italian to Japanese and American. With five a la carte restaurants plus one international buffet and one grill snack bar, you’ll be wishing you had a bigger appetite. Taste authentic foods like tortilla soup and beef tacos or rosemary pork chops and arrachera.
Iberostar Punta Cana is truly the best value for your Caribbean vacation. With the all-inclusive model, we can give you more for your money. It includes your comfortable room, delicious food at a la carte restaurants and buffets, plus drinks, including premium liquors and soft drinks. Not to mention, activities galore and nightly entertainment.
Gracing the shores of the Dominican Republic's most breathtaking beaches, Iberostar Hotels and Resorts offers a setting second to none to begin your life of wedded bliss.
Beneath swaying palms on sun-kissed beaches, your dream day will become a stunning reality, with a personal wedding coordinator on hand to take care of every detail, so you can relax and enjoy your day to the fullest.
At Iberostar Hotels and Resorts, we're here to help you create the wedding you've always wanted. From white sandy shores to tropical gardens and gazebos, no matter where you choose to exchange your vows, we can come up with a storybook setting.
But the setting is just the beginning, We offer a variety of wedding packages, from a blessing package, performed by a non-denominational minister, to a civil wedding package performed by a Justice of the Peace. With only one wedding per day, you can rest assured that your once-in-a-lifetime event receives the attention it deserves.
The Iberostar Punta Cana invites you to relax amid the swaying palms, beside the deep blue waters of the tranquil Caribbean. On your wedding day, you will be the stars.
ALL WEDDINGS INCLUDE
● Personalized service from an onsite Romance Event Planner
● Location for the ceremony including setup of wedding venue
● Officiant for a Symbolic Ceremony
● Recorded music and microphone
● Sparkling wine served after the ceremony
● Classic white frosted wedding cake
● Dinner reservation in one of the a la carte restaurants for 12 guests(when not having a private reception)
● Bride’s fresh floral bouquet
● Matching groom’s boutonnière
Wedding Week: Experience a week full of bonding, adventure, and unforgettable memories. We will do all the heavy lifting, all you have to do is enjoy. Simply put, it’s putting more time, love, and laughter into your happily ever after!
Couples can also take advantage of the Iberostar romance experience with the Proposal Collection, including engagements in beautiful settings such as at the beach, in a luxurious suite, or the spa, among others, with a la carte options also available.
The Honeymoon Collection – This collection includes five interest-based options that appeal to foodies, thrill-seekers, those who just want to be pampered, and everything in between.
size=2 width="100%" align=center>
- Documentation required for a legal wedding:
- Two witnesses
- Valid passports for the wedding couple and witnesses
- Original birth certificates for the wedding couple
- Celibacy certificate – This document is issued by an attorney and it states you are eligible to legally marry
- Divorce certificate (where applicable), stamped by the Dominican Embassy in your home country. If the bride was married before, she should be divorced for a minimum of 10-month period
- If bride or groom is a widow (widower), the spouse’s death certificate is
- required as well as the previous wedding certificate
- All presented documents must be originals
- All documents must be translated into Spanish by an official translator and legalized by the Dominican Embassy in your country
You must check legal requirements with the Dominican Consulate in your country of residence as these can change at any time
Your Iberostar honeymoon, long-anticipated after all the planning and celebrating, can take you anywhere from tropical beaches to the most beautiful corners of the Mediterranean to the adventure of a cruise on the Amazon.
Many couples decide to hold their wedding ceremonies at home, in the company of their family and friends, and then travel for their honeymoon.
Each of the Iberostar Resorts offers something different and could be the ideal destination for your honeymoon.
The Wedding couple is included in the number of people in each package. All packages require that the wedding couple and 80% of the wedding guests stay a minimum of 3 nights at the hotel where the wedding takes place. Other offers may be available. All prices are in US dollars (USD). Non refundable $250 deposit required to lock-in the date for the wedding (payment via credit card or wire transfer). Prices are valid for weddings taking place 11/1/17 through 10/31/18. Available for new bookings only. Blackout dates may apply. Restaurant in semi-private area. No substitutions will be allowed. No discounts apply for smaller groups. Prices subject to change without notice. External vendor fees may apply when not using the resort approved suppliers.
Documentation required for a legal wedding in the Dominican Republic:
- Two witnesses.
- Valid passports for the wedding couple and witnesses.
- Original birth certificates for the wedding couple.
- Celibacy certificate – This document is issued by an attorney and it states you are eligible to legally marry.
- Divorce certificate (where applicable), stamped by the Dominican Embassy in your home country. If the bride was married before, she should be divorced for a minimum of 10-month period.
- If the bride or groom is a widow (widower), the spouse’s death certificate is required as well as the previous wedding certificate.
- All presented documents must be originals.
- All documents must be translated into Spanish by an official translator and legalized by the Dominican Embassy in your country.
You must check legal requirements with the Dominican Consulate in your country of residence as these can change at any