- Additional Info
An excellent wedding location, Iberostar Dominicana Hotel is a 5-star beachfront all inclusive resort located in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. Situated on the white, powdery sand beaches, crystal clear waters and dreamy sunsets of Playa Bávaro, it’s surrounded by extravagant, tropical gardens and is less than 17 miles from Punta Cana International Airport. Your Caribbean vacation starts right after you deplane. About two million tourists flock to Punta Cana every year to bask in the beautiful landscapes, try the exotic cuisine and visit reputable national parks. Not to mention, for the heavy dose of much-needed relaxation, adventurous water sports, and a happening nightlife.
This luxurious resort hotel offers 506 guestrooms, a large shopping area with supermarket, pharmacy, shops, and ATM, as well as many leisurely offerings for all age groups from nightclubs, casinos, and live shows for adults to activities and programs designed for children and teens. An 18-hole golf course and professional scuba and snorkeling center are also housed at the Iberostar Dominicana. The Iberostar Dominicana Hotel, an idyllic location for experiencing true Dominican lifestyle in addition to an unforgettable wedding, honeymoon, couple’s getaway or family vacation.
Clear your mind and relieve stress at the Iberostar Dominicana Hotel’s modern spa. Relax at this refuge, dedicated to rest and wellbeing, with numerous treatments and massages performed by skilled experts.
The Iberostar Dominicana Hotel has five on-site à la carte restaurants, a sports restaurant and bar, and two buffets creating a truly unique dining experience at this Punta Cana resort. International cuisine, including Asian and Italian fare, as well as the best Dominican food, is a treat to guests dining in the hotel.
Sports, leisure and fitness fans will find a wide array of individual and team activities at the Iberostar Dominicana Hotel. Play tennis, scuba dive in the clearest Caribbean waters with a team of expert guides, tee off at an exclusive golf course, or stay in shape at the fitness center.
The Iberostar Dominicana Hotel was designed with fun for the entire family in mind. Kids can play in Lucy’s Club while teens have fun in the new Teeny club and parents unwind in the hotel bars, casino, or nightclub. Hotel entertainment and live shows are just some of the many fun options for our guests.
Gracing the shores of the Dominican Republic's most breathtaking beaches, Iberostar Hotels and Resorts offers a setting second to none to begin your life of wedded bliss.
Beneath swaying palms on sun-kissed beaches, your dream day will become a stunning reality, with a personal wedding coordinator on hand to take care of every detail, so you can relax and enjoy your day to the fullest.
At Iberostar Hotels and Resorts, we're here to help you create the wedding you've always wanted. From white sandy shores to tropical gardens and gazebos, no matter where you choose to exchange your vows, we can come up with a storybook setting. But the setting is just the beginning, We offer a variety of wedding packages, from a blessing package, performed by a non-denominational minister, to a civil wedding package performed by a justice of the peace. With only one wedding per day, you can rest assured that your once-in-a-lifetime event receives the attention it deserves.
The Iberostar Dominicana invites you to relax amid the swaying palms, beside the deep blue waters of the tranquil Caribbean. On your wedding day, you will be the stars.
ALL WEDDINGS INCLUDE
● Personalized service from an onsite Romance Event Planner
● Location for the ceremony including setup of wedding venue
● Officiant for a Symbolic Ceremony
● Recorded music and microphone
● Sparkling wine served after the ceremony
● Classic white frosted wedding cake
● Dinner reservation in one of the a la carte restaurants for 12 guests(when not having a private reception)
● Bride’s fresh floral bouquet
● Matching groom’s boutonnière
Wedding Week: Experience a week full of bonding, adventure, and unforgettable memories. We will do all the heavy lifting, all you have to do is enjoy. Simply put, it’s putting more time, love, and laughter into your happily ever after!
Couples can also take advantage of the Iberostar romance experience with the Proposal Collection, including engagements in beautiful settings such as at the beach, in a luxurious suite, or the spa, among others, with a la carte options also available.
The Honeymoon Collection – This collection includes five interest-based options that appeal to foodies, thrill-seekers, those who just want to be pampered, and everything in between.
- Documentation required for a legal wedding:
- Two witnesses
- Valid passports for the bride, groom and witnesses
- Original birth certificates for the bride and groom
- Celibacy certificate – This document is issued by an attorney and it states you are eligible to legally marry
- Divorce certificate (where applicable), stamped by the Dominican Embassy in your home country. If the bride was married before, she should be divorced for a minimum of 10-month period
- If bride or groom is a widow (widower), the spouse’s death certificate is
- required as well as the previous wedding certificate
- All presented documents must be originals
- All documents must be translated into Spanish by an official translator and legalized by the Dominican Embassy in your country
You must check legal requirements with the Dominican Consulate in your country of residence as these can change at any time
Your Iberostar honeymoon, long-anticipated after all the planning and celebrating, can take you anywhere from tropical beaches to the most beautiful corners of the Mediterranean to the adventure of a cruise on the Amazon.
Many couples decide to hold their wedding ceremonies at home, in the company of their family and friends, and then travel for their honeymoon.
Each of the Iberostar Resorts offers something different and could be the ideal destination for your honeymoon.
The Wedding couple is included in the number of people in each package. All packages require that the wedding couple and 80% of the wedding guests stay a minimum of 3 nights at the hotel where the wedding takes place. Other offers may be available. All prices are in US dollars (USD). Non refundable $250 deposit required to lock-in the date for the wedding (payment via credit card or wire transfer). Prices are valid for weddings taking place 11/1/17 through 10/31/18. Available for new bookings only. Blackout dates may apply. Restaurant in semi-private area. No substitutions will be allowed. No discounts apply for smaller groups. Prices subject to change without notice. External vendor fees may apply when not using the resort approved suppliers.
Documentation required for a legal wedding in the Dominican Republic:
- Two witnesses.
- Valid passports for the bride, groom and witnesses.
- Original birth certificates for the bride and groom.
- Celibacy certificate – This document is issued by an attorney and it states you are eligible to legally marry.
- Divorce certificate (where applicable), stamped by the Dominican Embassy in your home country. If the bride was married before, she should be divorced for a minimum of 10-month period.
- If the bride or groom is a widow (widower), the spouse’s death certificate is required as well as the previous wedding certificate.
- All presented documents must be originals.
- All documents must be translated into Spanish by an official translator and legalized by the
Dominican Embassy in your country.
You must check legal requirements with the Dominican Consulate in your country of residence as these can change at any