- Additional Info
The perfect wedding location Iberostar Selection Bávaro a 5 star hotel located steps from Bávaro Beach, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic, the land of white sandy beaches, turquoise Caribbean seas and dreamy sunsets. Located 20 minutes away from Punta Cana International Airport, so you know your Caribbean vacation starts right after you deplane. .
Welcome, welcome, welcome. to the Iberostar Selection Bávaro. From the local, vibrant atmosphere to the wonderful smiling staff who’ll recommend the best dish on the menu to even the décor made by artisans working right here, the message is Welcome. You’ll find the local touch everywhere you look. Especially when you get to the quaint little shops on Caribbean Street, you’d think you were in Santo Domingo with its house-like shops in pink and blue hues. From the beauty parlor and spa, to an art shop and jewelry store, it’s all right here for you to experience at this very first Caribbean hotel. Look after yourself at our sports facilities, including a fitness centre over 3 floors. Enjoy over 12 dining options and visit SPA Sensations with several massage rooms.
When you’re on vacation, your hotel room becomes your home away from home. That’s why Iberostar Selection Bávaro takes care of having everything you’re used to like plush pillows, comfortable sheets, a cozy atmosphere, even a balcony or a terrace. From standard rooms to junior suites you surely won’t be homesick. Amenities range from indoor Jacuzzis, a dining area and a little patio set outside. Plus, of course, the comforts of home like an iron board, a safe deposit box, a mini-bar, a hair dryer and satellite television.
Iberostar Selection Bávaro has lots of ways to keep your entire family entertained, let the kids have fun at our Star Camp, offering endless activities, while you make the most of our 18-hole golf course - the best in the area - designed by P.B. Dye.
Looking for something truly special? How about our coral nursery? As part of the Wave of Change movement, we are working to understand and protect these vital ecosystems.
Gracing the shores of the Dominican Republic's most breathtaking beaches, Iberostar Hotels and Resorts offers a setting second to none to begin your life of wedded bliss.
The Iberostar Selection Bávaro invites you to relax amid the swaying palms, beside the deep blue waters of the tranquil Caribbean. On your wedding day, you will be the stars. Choose from one of our amazing wedding packages or Celebrate in your signature style with customized options.
ALL WEDDINGS INCLUDE
● Personalized service from an onsite Romance Event Planner
● Location for the ceremony including setup of wedding venue
● Officiant for a Symbolic Ceremony
● Recorded music and microphone
● Sparkling wine served after the ceremony
● Classic white frosted wedding cake
● Dinner reservation in one of the a la carte restaurants for 12 guests(when not having a private reception)
● Bride’s fresh floral bouquet
● Matching groom’s boutonnière
Wedding Week: Experience a week full of bonding, adventure, and unforgettable memories. We will do all the heavy lifting, all you have to do is enjoy. Simply put, it’s putting more time, love, and laughter into your happily ever after!
Couples can also take advantage of the Iberostar romance experience with the Proposal Collection, including engagements in beautiful settings such as at the beach, in a luxurious suite, or the spa, among others, with a la carte options also available.
The Honeymoon Collection – This collection includes five interest-based options that appeal to foodies, thrill-seekers, those who just want to be pampered, and everything in between.
- Documentation required for a legal wedding:
- Two witnesses
- Valid passports for the wedding couple and witnesses
- Original birth certificates for the wedding couple
- Celibacy certificate – This document is issued by an attorney and it states you are eligible to legally marry
- Divorce certificate (where applicable), stamped by the Dominican Embassy in your home country. If the bride was married before, she should be divorced for a minimum of 10-month period
- If bride or groom is a widow (widower), the spouse’s death certificate is
- required as well as the previous wedding certificate
- All presented documents must be originals
- All documents must be translated into Spanish by an official translator and legalized by the Dominican Embassy in your country
You must check legal requirements with the Dominican Consulate in your country of residence as these can change at any time
Your Iberostar honeymoon, long-anticipated after all the planning and celebrating, can take you anywhere from tropical beaches to the most beautiful corners of the Mediterranean to the adventure of a cruise on the Amazon.
Many couples decide to hold their wedding ceremonies at home, in the company of their family and friends, and then travel for their honeymoon.
Each of the Iberostar Resorts offers something different and could be the ideal destination for your honeymoon.
The Wedding couple is included in the number of people in each package. All packages require that the wedding couple and 80% of the wedding guests stay a minimum of 3 nights at the hotel where the wedding takes place. Other offers may be available. All prices are in US dollars (USD). Non refundable $250 deposit required to lock-in the date for the wedding (payment via credit card or wire transfer). Prices are valid for weddings taking place 11/1/17 through 10/31/18. Available for new bookings only. Blackout dates may apply. Restaurant in semi-private area. No substitutions will be allowed. No discounts apply for smaller groups. Prices subject to change without notice. External vendor fees may apply when not using the resort approved suppliers.
Documentation required for a legal wedding in the Dominican Republic:
- Two witnesses.
- Valid passports for the wedding couple and witnesses.
- Original birth certificates for the wedding couple.
- Celibacy certificate – This document is issued by an attorney and it states you are eligible to legally marry.
- Divorce certificate (where applicable), stamped by the Dominican Embassy in your home country. If the bride was married before, she should be divorced for a minimum of 10-month period.
- If the bride or groom is a widow (widower), the spouse’s death certificate is required as well as the previous wedding certificate.
- All presented documents must be originals.
- All documents must be translated into Spanish by an official translator and legalized by the
Dominican Embassy in your country.
You must check legal requirements with the Dominican Consulate in your country of residence as these can change at any