- Additional Info
Picture your destination wedding and honeymoon at this beautiful resort located on the east coast of the Dominican Republic. Where luxury quality and the best value for your dollar are paramount.
Welcome to paradise to the umpteenth degree, where luxury is a standard. Iberostar Grand Hotel Bávaro where five-star doesn’t begin to describe this wedding location. It’s an adults-only resort where only the very best is included. From the “Grand Star Service” with butlers at your beck and call to a concierge service that’ll make you a reservation at one of the four a la carte restaurants. The Greco-roman style with wooden decks throughout the hotel and a replica of the Spanish Galleon as a music bar are nothing short of spectacular. At Iberostar Grand Hotel Bávaro the reality surpasses the dream.
When you’re on vacation, your hotel room becomes your home away from home. That’s why Iberostar Grand Hotel Bávaro takes care of having everything you’re used to like plush pillows, comfortable sheets, a cozy atmosphere, even a balcony or a terrace. From standard rooms to ocean view junior suites to superior junior and presidential suites, you surely won’t be homesick. Amenities range from indoor or balcony Jacuzzis, a dining and an outside sitting area complete with comfortable couch or even a swing. Plus, of course, the comforts of home like an iron board, a safe deposit box, a mini-bar, a hair dryer and satellite television. And don’t forget, room service is available 24 hours a day.
- 260 Garden or Ocean view Suites
- 13 Grand Oceanfront Suites
- 1 Presidential Suite
Satisfy your every gastronomic desire at Iberostar Grand Hotel Bávaro. This opulent five-star all-inclusive resort boasts four a la carte restaurants, one international buffet and a seaside restaurant offering all day dining. Linger on dish after dish of succulent foods, from Japanese cuisine like teppanyaki to an all-American feast with rib-eye steak and pork chops. And enjoy a fine wine to wash it all down. If you’re not in the mood for a specialty restaurant, enjoy the variety at the buffet. From meats and seafood to salads and desserts, it’s all there for you to enjoy one bite at a time.
Gracing the shores of the Dominican Republic's most breathtaking beaches, Iberostar Hotels and Resorts offers a setting second to none to begin your life of wedded bliss.
Beneath swaying palms on sun-kissed beaches, your dream day will become a stunning reality, with a personal wedding coordinator on hand to take care of every detail, so you can relax and enjoy your day to the fullest.
At Iberostar Hotels and Resorts, we're here to help you create the wedding you've always wanted. From white sandy shores to tropical gardens and gazebos, no matter where you choose to exchange your vows, we can come up with a storybook setting.
But the setting is just the beginning, We offer a variety of wedding packages, from a blessing package, performed by a non-denominational minister, to a civil wedding package performed by a justice of the peace. With only one wedding per day, you can rest assured that your once-in-a-lifetime event receives the attention it deserves.
The Iberostar Grand Hotel Bávaro invites you to relax amid the swaying palms, beside the deep blue waters of the tranquil Caribbean. On your wedding day, you will be the stars.
ALL WEDDINGS INCLUDE
● Personalized service from an onsite Romance Event Planner
● Location for the ceremony including setup of wedding venue
● Officiant for a Symbolic Ceremony
● Recorded music and microphone
● Sparkling wine served after the ceremony
● Classic white frosted wedding cake
● Dinner reservation in one of the a la carte restaurants for 12 guests(when not having a private reception)
● Bride’s fresh floral bouquet
● Matching groom’s boutonnière
Wedding Week: Experience a week full of bonding, adventure, and unforgettable memories. We will do all the heavy lifting, all you have to do is enjoy. Simply put, it’s putting more time, love, and laughter into your happily ever after!
Couples can also take advantage of the Iberostar romance experience with the Proposal Collection, including engagements in beautiful settings such as at the beach, in a luxurious suite, or the spa, among others, with a la carte options also available.
The Honeymoon Collection – This collection includes five interest-based options that appeal to foodies, thrill-seekers, those who just want to be pampered, and everything in between.
- Documentation required for a legal wedding:
- Two witnesses
- Valid passports for the wedding couple and witnesses
- Original birth certificates for the wedding couple
- Celibacy certificate – This document is issued by an attorney and it states you are eligible to legally marry
- Divorce certificate (where applicable), stamped by the Dominican Embassy in your home country. If the bride was married before, she should be divorced for a minimum of 10-month period
- If bride or groom is a widow (widower), the spouse’s death certificate is
- required as well as the previous wedding certificate
- All presented documents must be originals
- All documents must be translated into Spanish by an official translator and legalized by the Dominican Embassy in your country
You must check legal requirements with the Dominican Consulate in your country of residence as these can change at any time
Your Iberostar honeymoon, long-anticipated after all the planning and celebrating, can take you anywhere from tropical beaches to the most beautiful corners of the Mediterranean to the adventure of a cruise on the Amazon.
Many couples decide to hold their wedding ceremonies at home, in the company of their family and friends, and then travel for their honeymoon.
Each of the Iberostar Resorts offers something different and could be the ideal destination for your honeymoon.
The Wedding couple is included in the number of people in each package. All packages require that the wedding couple and 80% of the wedding guests stay a minimum of 3 nights at the hotel where the wedding takes place. Other offers may be available. All prices are in US dollars (USD). Non refundable $250 deposit required to lock-in the date for the wedding (payment via credit card or wire transfer). Prices are valid for weddings taking place 11/1/17 through 10/31/18. Available for new bookings only. Blackout dates may apply. Restaurant in semi-private area. No substitutions will be allowed. No discounts apply for smaller groups. Prices subject to change without notice. External vendor fees may apply when not using the resort approved suppliers.
Documentation required for a legal wedding in the Dominican Republic:
- Two witnesses.
- Valid passports for the wedding couple and witnesses.
- Original birth certificates for the wedding couple.
- Celibacy certificate – This document is issued by an attorney and it states you are eligible to legally marry.
- Divorce certificate (where applicable), stamped by the Dominican Embassy in your home country. If the bride was married before, she should be divorced for a minimum of 10-month period.
- If the wedding couple is a widow (widower), the spouse’s death certificate is required as well as the previous wedding certificate.
- All presented documents must be originals.
- All documents must be translated into Spanish by an official translator and legalized by the
Dominican Embassy in your country.
You must check legal requirements with the Dominican Consulate in your country of residence as these can change at any