- Additional Info
The Iberostar Tainos is a stunning and recently renovated 4-star beachfront hotel built in the traditional Caribbean style. The hotel overlooks the gorgeous Varadero beach, on the northern coast of the island of Cuba and is a comfortable base for your holiday, just a stone’s throw from Varadero beach and surrounded by truly spectacular scenery.
The Iberostar Tainos hotel complex also includes the finest restaurants where you will be able to sample the very best in Cuban and international cuisine, an exclusive spa where you will be able to enjoy the latest in beauty and personal wellness services such as our fully-equipped fitness room, sauna or massage service.
Just 10 kilometres from the hotel is the town of Varadero, a veritable breath of fresh air which seeks to reveal to visitors part of the magic of Cuba. Colonial or revolutionary, Cuba’s mythical status pervades all. The Iberostar Tainos strives to bring together the great interest that there is in all things Cuba and wide range of top of the range leisure, entertainment and beach options.
The Iberostar Tainos is an attractive beachfront hotel in Varadero, built in the traditional Caribbean style without sacrificing any of the comforts and characteristics of a luxury hotel. Its 272 spacious and comfortable rooms are divided between a main four-storey building and 17 two-floor bungalows.
An extra bed can be added to all rooms, if required. Guests may choose between two types of room: Double Rooms and Junior Suites.
The Iberostar Tainos offer a wide selection of fine cuisine, mixing Cuban gastronomy with the best in international fare, including Japanese cuisine and sushi in particular. Guests can choose between lunch at one of our various restaurants or else enjoy a light snack without having to leave their towel, whatever they prefer. The food and drink options available at the Iberostar Tainos are as follows:
- Restaurant Sakura
- Restaurant La Isabelica
- Restaurant El Criollo
- Pool Restaurant La Media Vuelta
- Bar Playa Arena Fina
- Pool Bar La Esquina
- Lobby Bar La Palma
- Bar Theatre Don Café del Iberostar Tainos
- Bar Ranchón La Duna
The Iberostar Tainos offers a wide range of entertainment for couples and families, both during the day and in the evening. We seek to compliment the lure of the beach and the undeniable charm of Cuba with an entertainment programme which will appeal to everyone. Some of the options available to guests during their stay are: Mini Club, Entertainment Programme and Spa Wellness.
The Iberostar Tainos a hotel which is highly recommended for weddings and honeymoons.
The Iberostar Tainos comes highly recommended for weddings and honeymoons.
Want to make your honeymoon the most romantic moment of your life? The Iberostar Tainos has plenty of experience in arranging wedding ceremonies, receptions and honeymoons with a team of professionals who plan everything you and your guests desire for your wedding in Varadero and your stay in Cuba. We offer you a complete package for a truly unforgettable day, designed especially for you down to the very last detail you could ever wish for this, your very special event.
Iberostar Tainos Beach Wedding Package
In effect from November 1st, 2017 to October 31st, 2018.
PRICE: 1000 CUC
- Room with a beautiful view for the couple
- Bottle of champagne in the couple's room on the day of arrival
- Personalized wedding coordinator service
- Registration fees / Civil Judge / Wedding Certificate (in Spanish)
- Simultaneous translation of the ceremony into English / German / French
- Decoration of the ceremony area with flower arrangements for the wedding table
- Bride’s bouquet and groom’s boutonnière
- Decorated wedding cake
- Toast with Champagne during the ceremony
- Live music during the ceremony
- Dinner in one of our speciality restaurants (hotel guests only - groups of 12 or more require a set menu)
- Hotel room decoration after the wedding
- Iberostar gift in the wedding couple's room
- Massage for the couple
- Romantic Dinner for the couple in one of our speciality restaurants
- Late check out for the couple at no charge (subject to availability)
OTHERS SERVICES AVAILABLE (at an additional charge)*
- “Wedding Memories”: Photo and video services during the ceremony
- Professional hair styling and make-up services
- Day use offer for invited guests not staying in the hotel
- Private reception dinner
* Price and payment: direct at the hotel
Your Iberostar honeymoon, long-anticipated after all the planning and celebrating, can take you anywhere from tropical beaches to the most beautiful corners of the Mediterranean to the adventure of a cruise on the Amazon.
Many couples decide to hold their wedding ceremonies at home, in the company of their family and friends, and then travel for their honeymoon.
Each of the Iberostar Resorts offers something different and could be the ideal destination for your honeymoon.
LEGAL CEREMONY REQUIREMENTS:
- A copy of the passports of the wedding couple
- A copy of the passports of the witnesses. (Witnesses cannot be relatives of the wedding couple, and should be over 18 years of age)
- Birth certificates of the wedding couple
- Divorce certificates (if applicable)
- If widow(er), marriage certificate and death certificate of the spouse
- If divorced or widow(er): documents must be translated into Spanish and authenticated by the Cuban Consulate in the country they were issued
- Extra charge for Notary services should be paid by the clients directly at the hotel and should be discussed with the wedding coordinator
- All documents must be sent by fax or email to the Hotel 30 days before the ceremony
- THE NOTARY’S OFFICE MAY KEEP SOME ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS
- Days and times available for weddings are Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 16:00 hours
Ceremonies on different days and/or times may be arranged for an additional charge of 150 CUC
You MUST check legal requirements with the CUBAN consulate in your country of residence as these can change at any time.