The IBEROSTAR Ensenachos hotel is a luxury resort on Key Ensenachos where you’ll find some of the most exclusive beaches in Cuba, wellness & spa facilities, all-inclusive accommodations, dream villas and unique excursions. Its location on the beach is very inviting. Ensenachos and Megano are white-sand beaches where you can relax in hammocks, walk along the sea, engage in water sports and enjoy some of the most famous Cuban cocktails.
Fabulous facilities, the magic of Key Ensenachos, The IBEROSTAR Ensenachos Hotel offers a variety of restaurants, spa and relaxation areas, entertainment and leisure programs ... even hot tubs on the terrace of the rooms of the Grand Village area! We're located on a private key across from the white sand and turquoise waters of the beaches of Megano and Ensenachos. From our hotel there is easy access for trips to beautiful cities and natural scenery such as Remedios and Santa Clara, as well as Las Brujas, Cayo Guillermo and Cayo Romano.
The IBEROSTAR Ensenachos is just 5 minutes from the airport of Cayo Las Brujas and 90 minutes from International Airport of Santa Clara.
A luxury resort with wonderful rooms and villas that meet all the modern standards for comfort and relaxation. The hotel rooms are grouped in bungalows decorated in colonial style and come with amenities such as concierge or 24 hour room service plus all-inclusive regime and minibar stocked daily. The IBEROSTAR Ensenachos hotel has a total of 506 rooms which consist of 270 rooms in the PARK section (for families), 190 rooms in the SPA section (adults only) and 46 luxury villas.
The culinary delights at the IBEROSTAR Ensenachos make for a very tasty stay in Cuba. The hotel features both international cuisine and typical Cuban dishes. Besides the memorable cuisine, we bring you the most intriguing cocktails to enjoy during your visit.
Our facilities include:
- Lobby Bar - offering our guests live music every night
- Italian Restaurant “Palazzo" - you can enjoy the finest Italian-style dishes
- Buffet Restaurant “Ventanas” - with the finest breakfasts (07:00 AM - 10:00 AM), delicious lunches (12:30 PM - 02:30 PM) and a variety of dinners (06:30 PM - 10:00 PM).
- Japanese Restaurant “Azia" - giving our guests the opportunity of watching their meal being cooked. The best of Japaneses cuisine includes Teppanyaki tables and a Sushi bar
- Restaurant “La Punta del Pirata” - decorated in a marine style, this restaurant offers a wonderful view of the sea while enjoying our delicious dishes
- Gourmet Restaurant “El Colonial” - Located in the Grand Village, this restaurant is for the exclusive use of guests staying in this area of the IBEROSTAR Ensenachos hotel
- Steak House "Atizador” - can be found in the SPA area and is exclusively for adults
From a relaxing spa to live music and spectacular swimming pools, the IBEROSTAR Ensenachos offers a wide array of entertainment options for the day... and the evening too, with your fun guaranteed regardless of your age. All our guests, kids and adults alike, will find something to do in the hotel or in the area, including:
- Wellness & Spa - Relaxation and body care are included at the IBEROSTAR Ensenachos. The hotel's Wellness & Spa Centre is equipped with sauna, Jacuzzi tubs, fitness room, Vichy shower, Scottish shower, jet shower, hot springs and an open area for aerobics. In addition, in the hotel guests can do yoga and Thai-chi, and enjoy different types of massage or body care treatments to refill their energy reserves during the stay
- Live entertainment - The IBEROSTAR Ensenachos offers an interesting day and night entertainment programme, prepared by our professional staff. Kids and adults alike will have fun enjoying magic performances, games, live shows, dancing lessons... Every day is a new adventure with the activities our entertainment staff prepare for our guests. We also have a Mini-Club for kids aged 4 to 12 and a childcare facility
- Day trips - The IBEROSTAR Ensenachos is on a uniquely beautiful key inviting guests to explore the fabulous surrounding area. The hotel organises trips that will take visitors who want to explore the wonders of the underwater world, visit towns like Trinidad, Remedios or Camajuaní, or sail across the ocean in a catamaran, among a host of activities for a fun-filled holiday
- Sports - Enjoy a great range of exciting sporting activities during your Cuban holiday at the IBEROSTAR Ensenachos. Land and water sports in the hotel include beach volleyball, tennis, basketball, windsurfing, catamaran riding, kayaking, water polo, diving, windsurfing, motorsports and many more... In addition, guests can work out doing aerobics or taking dancing lessons.
The IBEROSTAR Ensenachos all-inclusive package includes:
- A wonderful time in Cuba with great food, beverages and cocktails to savour all the Caribbean charm
- You can choose freely from our specialty restaurants – seafood, Asian food, Italian pasta or you can try the dishes in our buffet restaurant or the snacks in our bar.
- Throughout your stay you can indulge in all types of local cocktails, beer, international liquors, coffee and tea, fruit juices, soft drinks and even delicious cappuccinos 24 hours a day!
- The IBEROSTAR Ensenachos Hotel has a number of facilities for meetings, conferences or incentive events. To the magnificent natural setting of Cayo Ensenachos we add expert advice and well-equipped facilities including an Auditorium (Capacity: 467), Convention Centre (380 sq m), La Habana Room (120 sq m), Santiago Room (120 sq m) and Santa Clara Room (140 sq m)
For more information on weddings and honeymoons at this property please complete the CONTACT US form.